Hi Friends, Today I will tell you how to design & optimize website. When any designer is making a website, he/she forgets some important things in the website like optimized tags to use it. Today i will tell you some tactics of optimize tags with better design.
You have to take care of each and every code in your website for better design and optimization of website. These design and optimize tactics are:
1) Use Less Number of div’s: Don’t use div of each and every task in your website. You can use some other tags too just like section, header, footer, aside, span etc. If You are using less number of div’s your website speed is increase and it helps for optimize it.
2) Don’t Use Extra Margin or Padding: When we are using extra padding and margin. it is harmful for website responsiveness and create a blunder sometimes. First think about the padding and margin, do the proper calculation and then use it.
3) Remove extra space: Do not use spaces when it is not required in html or css.
4) Increase Readability of your code: Increase the readability of code for you and your colleague understanding. Use some editor like Notepad++, Dreamweaver , sublime to maintain a readability.
5) Use Comments: For better understanding and optimization, you have to use comments. Comments plays a important role to understand and know the purpose of code in the future too because we forget most of the time why are we using that or that code.
6) Use Meta Tags: You can use proper meta tags to index your website in search engine. You have to use title, description, keyword, social media media tags for better optimization.
7) Google Webmaster: If you are using google webmaster, you know what are the mistakes you have done in your website and after seeing the mistake you can correct it to improve the optimization level.
8) Google Analytics: It helps you to give the stats of your website just like click, visits, page views, sessions of your website.
9) Short codes in CSS: Use the short codes in your css design with less spaces. Generally we are giving space after bracket, semi colon, colon and class. Don’t use any space in your css to optimize your website.
12) Make Your Website Responsive: Make your website responsive and mobile friendly. It helps your mobile and other user to see your website properly.
13) Use Alt tags: Use the alt tag to give the name of the image. It is very useful
14) Image Size: Reduce your image sizes to load your image faster and take less space.
Read About Other Interesting Things below.
If You like my blog, kindly Subscribe it.
Categories: Website Design