First question is arise in our mind what is on page search optimization services. On Page Search Optimization is the optimization inside your website. For this optimization you have to use some meta tags, h1 tags, alt tags etc. and some tools code will be added inside your website as like Google Webmaster, Google Analytics to know about your website performance & errors.
On page SEO should do for both your website user and search engines. Search Engine Optimization and user usability both have equal value in web development and users. We expertise in optimizing HTML, CSS, XHTML, JS, Jquery, PHP etc websites in all the CMS. We also do Off Page Search Optimization.
1) Page Title: Use the Title Tag to give the name of your webpage. it is very necessary to optimize the web page with coding. If you are using one keyword in the title, it will give more benefits.
Structure of title: <title>Your Web Page Title</title>
Minimum Length of title: 40 Characters with spaces
Maximum Length of title: 70 Characters with spaces
2) Page Description: Use the Meta Description Tag to describe the page more efficiently. You can use more than one keyword in this. Nowadays meaningful meta description is more value as compare to meaningless meta description.
Structure of description: <meta name=”description” content=”Description of your web page”>
Minimum Length of description: 120 Characters with spaces
Maximum Length of description: 160 Characters with spaces
3) Page Keywords: In the On Page Search Optimization Page keywords is very necessary to make our place strong in the search engines and internet world. Choose your keywords using Google Keyword tool or other tools.
Structure of Keywords: <meta name=”Keywords” content=”Keywords of Web Page”>
Minimum length of keyword: 120 Characters with spaces (5 Keywords separated with commas)
Maximum Length of keywords: 200 Characters with spaces
4) H1 & H2 Tags: This is the heading tags for your web page. It tells search engine which one is your priority keyword. Try to use your keyword inside the Tags. First priority is H1 than H2.
Structure of H1 Tag: <h1>Your First Heading </h1>
Structure of H2 Tag: <h2>Your Second Heading </h2>
5) Alt Tag: Alt tag is used in your websites images. It tells your image name to web browser. It is very important part of on Page Optimization.
Structure of Alt Tag: <img src=”image source” alt=”Image Name”>
6) Quality Content: Use the Quality and un duplicate content because Quality Content is the king of SEO. Your content is good no one can stop to rank your website.
7) Responsive Web Design: If you have a responsive website design, it open in any device with complete design and information about your website.
8) Use Less JS and CSS: When you are using small JS and CSS codes it increases your page loading time.
9) Geo Tagging: Geo Location Tags tell the search engine about your working website place and it helps to increase the website traffic in the specified locations
10) Resolve Canonical Issue: This is the problem in every website because search engine think that you have 2 different websites like www.seowebsitedesigning.com and seowebsitedesigning.com. But in reality that is one website. This tag is use in the head section of your website.
Structure of Canonical: <link rel=”canonical” href=”http://seowebsitedesigning.com/” />
11) Add Robots.txt File: This file tell the search engine about your crawling web pages or disallow web pages. Crawler first check your robots.txt file.
Structure of robots.txt:
12) Create 404 error page: Assume some pages is not opening in your website then this 404 page open automatically. It helps you to decrease bounce rate. You can connect this page using .htaccess file.
13) Remove Outbound Links: Remove the other link to your website it diverts the user mind or user attention. Don’t use it.
14) Add Sitemap.xml: In this file all your website links have to add. Search Engine first check this file to know about all your website links. To see the coding of sitemap visit http://seowebsitedesigning.com/sitemap.xml
15) Remove Duplicate Content: Remove all the content which is existed on other sites or you copied it from other websites. It is a hurdle for your website growth.
16) Add Social Media Icons with link: It tells your user about your website social activity. It helps to engage the user and customers.
17) Improve Internal Linking: Check it all the links are connected to each other because user and customer don’t want to go on another website and They get proper information about your business or services.
18) Check Crawling of your website: In some time period check it your website is crawled by search engines or not. If it is not crawled by search engines, use the Fetch tool by Google webmaster.
19) Use keywords in the content: Use 2-5% keywords in your content because it gives you a benefits like traffic, increasing leads and decrease bounce rate.
20) Installing Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and Bing Webmaster Tools: Add the code of these tools they will tell you about your website performance, errors, HTML improvement, Traffic and many more things.
Categories: Search Engine Optimization