First of all, We have to know what is the website? A Website is basically your business thinking and show your knowledge and creative ideas which are you implemented on your website. On one website, Set of pages is there which tells about your business or your work. With lots of websites two important pages are there first is “About” Page and second one is “Contact” Page. These pages tell the user about your website. Inside the about page your business or work information is there, but in the contact page your place, address, mobile number, email and map is there. Try Web Design Services in Gurgaon.
Examples of Websites:
Key points of Web Design:
4) Call to Action
5) Unique Images and Videos
6) Relevant Content
7) Social Media Connectivity
1) Layout: In the Website, layout plays an important role. You have to think where is your sidebar, menu, logo, slider, content, call to action, header, footer, social icons and other things. First draw your layout on the paper roughly, it is very helpful for making your website.
2) Color: Choose the color which your user like the most. Using only 3-4 colors in your whole website because less color give a perfect look to your website as comparable to more color. Choose the color carefully.
3) Font: Font is the lifeline of your website because font have a power to make your website best or worst. The non Serif font is best for website.
Font is divided into two parts:
i) Serif Font: Serif font has not a fixed space between character and at the end of each character stroke is there.
ii)Sans Serif Font: Sans Serif font has a fixed space between character and it is best for your website.
4) Call to Action: Call to action means your contact number and email id on each page. It is necessary for your website because if any doubt is there in the user’s mind than he/she can easily find your contact detail and clear his/her doubt.
5) Unique Images and Videos: Unique images and videos help you to engage your user more time and it also helps to increase your ranking in the search engine. Images is very best thing for the best front end interface.
6) Relevant Content: Relevant and unique content is best for website ranking or a user because all the search engine gives more value to the website who has unique content. Content is the king of the Website. First think about that and then enter into your website and its looks better. Try Content Web Design Services in Gurgaon.
7) Social Media Connectivity: Social Media Connectivity tells the user more about your website or business/work. Some Popular Social Networking sites are Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Linkedin. If your website is connected with this it enhances your website ranking, website performance and helps in engaging the user and customer.
Categories: Website Design