Hi Friends, Today i tell you why design websites using wordpress. For a fresher or experiences one in coding it is very useful to design a website with the help of wordpress. With wordpress you can make your website rapidly.
You can read more about wordpress:
Free WordPress Theme Problems for Your Website
How to Restore WordPress Website from Backup Manually
How To Add New Default Gravatar Logo In WordPress
Cpanel par wordpress kaise install kare
WordPress Me New Widget Custom Area Kaise add Karte Hai
WordPress Par Theme Kaise Change Karte Hai
WordPress par blank theme kaise bnaye
You have lots of benefits for making a website using wordpress. These advantages are.
1) Easy to use free theme: You can choose the theme between lots of theme to make your website better. If you know coding you can make your own website theme with good functionality.
2) Easy to create a page: You can easily create a page by using wordpress dashboard. You have to go to Pages > Add New to make a new page and you can also edit your previous page anytime and update too using wordpress.
3) Easy to add post: You can add post in your website. If you are a blogger wordpress is best for you to design a blog without much coding.
4) Add Images: You can add images any time which is store in the media section of the wordpress.
5) Change your wordpress theme: You can change the wordpress theme anytime. Go to Appearnace > Themes to change and customize your theme.
6) Additional Menu Functionality: You can add menu itemanytime using Appearance > Menu. You can add post, category and pages in the menu very easily.
7) Code Editor: You can edit your website code anytime using wordpress. Go to Appearance > editor and select your file to edit it and after editing don’t forget to click on save and update changes.
8) Install Plugin: You can add lots of plugin after installing and take a advantage in your website. Some of the examples of plugins are facebook like box (Add your facebook page like box), Jetpack (give functionality of statistics, email subscriptions etc), yoast (for seo optimization). You can add any plugin according to your requirement and use it in your website.
9) Edit Plugin Code: You can also change the code of the plugin to do some updation in the particular plugin. Go to Plugins > editor and select the plugin and file to edit and update it.
10) Widget: Widget is used in sidebar, header, footer, body section or anywhere would you like it. for installing new widget you have to install a plugin of particular widget. You can add the widget using wordpress, Go to Appearance > Widget, select the widget and drop it in the area of the widget to add in your website.
11) Users: You can create a user with password like admin, editor, subscriber to give the permission of editing your website. Go to Users and create a user.
12) Tools of WordPress: You can import and export your website anytime using the import and export section in the wordpress admin dasboard.
13) Settings: You can do the setting of your website like link of the page, media size, writing, reading and so more with wordpress setting option.
Note: For adding new functionality you can use plugins and widgets in your website. Even a fresher can make your website very easily using wordpress.
Read About Other Interesting Things below.
If You like my blog, kindly Subscribe it.